International workshop entitled “Frontiers in Computational Biophysics and Biochemistry” will be held on Feb. 27-28, 2017. The major topics of the workshop are free-energy calculations, folding and aggregations, protein-protein interactions, and cellular-scale simulations. GENESIS hands-on tutorial will also be held on Feb. 28 – Mar. 1.
- Iksoo Chang (Daegu Gyeongbuk Institute of Science and Technology, Korea)
- Chris Chipot (University of Illinois, USA)
- Michael Feig (Michigan State University, USA)
- Giacomo Fiorin (Temple University, USA)
- Sihyun Ham (Sookmyung Women’s University, Korea)
- Nobuyuki Matubayashi (Osaka University, Japan)
- Kei-ichi Okazaki (Institute for Molecular Science, Japan)
- John E. Straub (Boston University, USA)
Free of charge.Registration
Please check the website and follow the guidance.Tutorial Materials
Tutorial materials will be available here.