You are kindly requested to return the ID card and your name tag to the registration desk before leaving the AICS building at the end of the day each day. Please do not keep the ID card with you to the hotel.
1. The book of abstracts (in PDF) is available from here
2. You can also copy the PDF file from our USB memory sticks for rent at the workshop room (the 6th floor).
3. We also have a limited number of paper copy at the workshop room at your request.
Poster session takes place at 12:00~13:30 on December 8 (Mon.) and 11:30~13:30 on December 9 (Tue.) in the seminar room (the 1st floor). Please put your poster on the board with your number before the 1st day Poster Session starts. You may find your poster number at the top right corner of your name tag. Please take off your poster by the end of the symposium on December 9. Any posters left in the room after the closing of the symposium will be discarded.
Following an approximately 15-minute movie on the K computer, you will see the K computer through glass. Registration is not required.
Venue: Visitor’s room (6th floor)
Date and time: December 8 (Mon.) and 9 (Tue.) 13:00~13:30
Pre-registration is required. On-site registration is not available at the registration desk. The payment (4000 yen, cash only) must be made in Japanese currency. Credit cards are not accepted.
Venue: Seminar room on 1st floor, RIKEN AICS.
Date and time: December 8 (Monday) 18:00~19:30
Please refrain from eating inside the AICS building except for the lounge room, located next to the workshop room on the 6F.
1. Lunch boxes available for purchase on the 1st floor near the registration desk after 11:30. You may have it at the workshop room on the 6th floor during the lunch time. RECOMMENDED
2. Buffet meals at the Hana-Hana restaurant in "Kobe Animal Kingdom", labeled as (B) in the bottom map. For the special discount, please show your name tag of the symposium to the staff at the entrance, and buy a discounted lunch ticket (1430 yen).
3. Lunch at Restaurant FOCUS at the Computational Science Center Building, 1st floor. Computational Science Center Building is marked as (C) on the following map.
Registration Desk of 5th AICS International Symposium